- Pick up from Tbilisi airport and transfer to hotel for check in.
- Free Tour.
- Pick up from hotel to start Old Tbilisi Tour (Cable cars – Narikhala Fortress – Mother of Georgia – Botanical Garden – Sulphur Water Fall – Turkish Sulphur baths – Metekhi Church – European Square – Bridge of peace – Rike Park).
- Lunch time in traditional Georgian restaurant.
- Moving to RustaveliStreet and Freedom Square which locate Galleria mall.
- Moving to Turtle Lake to enjoy water pedal bikes and cafes.
- After breakfast start tour to Mtskheta, Excursion to Mtskheta, known as a town museum for its historical buildings and UNESCO Heritage monuments and buy souvenirs from the market then visit Jvari monastery to see the meeting point of the two rivers with different colors .
- Move to Guduari visiting Ananuri Fortress and Zhinvali Water Reservoir and Gudauri Ski Resort and Soviet Union panorama.
- Return back to Tbilisi overnight.
- Check out from Tbilisi hotel and move to move to Borjomi to enjoy nature in Borjomi Park then move to check in the hotel.
- Check out from Borjomi hotel then move to Sataplia cave (Dinosaurs cave) to see the Nature reserve and panorama then movemove to Batumi to check in hotel and have a tour in the city.
- Move to Makhuntseti town to see the waterfalls and Queen Tamari Bridge then go back to the local markets then the longest cable cars in Georgia to the top of the mountain and then go to lunch in restaurant.
- After breakfast we move to Sarpi and Gonio cities near to the Turkish borders to enjoy cafes on the beach view then go back to city for a sea cruise if the customer interested then visiting the 6 May Park and down town sightseeings.
- Move in the morning to visit the botanical garden then the dolphins show and back to hotel to rest.After we go to Batumi Boulevardtoenjoy walking by night.
- Check out of hotel then move to Martvili canyon with it is waterfalls and amazing nature then transfer to Tbilisi to check in the hotel.
- Check out of hotel and transfer to airport.
There are no reviews yet.